The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, April 26, 2009

GHOST STORY

Hmm, now I want to share about what happened to me and my friends 2 months ago.

Thursday , February 5 2009, that was midnight, and I was talking with my roommates. We couldn't sleep and we talked until 1am. Oh, I was at the school trip , and Mell-san was there too, but in different rooms. Ugh, the boys was so naughty, they were running through the hall . How annoying. And after my room was silent, that's not because they already slept. They talked about love, and C( just call her that) asked me ," Hey, Aono, don't just watching us like that. Do you love someone?" Then I threw my tiger doll (Akira bought me that doll when I was eleven. I love it so now I still keep that stuff) to her face and all of my friends laughed. We were playing the pillow war and suddenly the lamp was.....ummm.....DEAD. No one turned off the lamp! We were very scared, and I saw a big shadow was walking to us! Suddenly my cell phone rang. I was so nervous. It was Akira. Bah. Why did he call me at 1am?! But I was relieved that the ghost was only our imagination. 6 hours after that I met Mell-san. She told me that every night a ghost walks through every rooms. Sudddenly, I started to shake.........

Well, that's it. I don't want to write more 'coz I'm scared of ghosts. *shake*

8 comments:

  1. =o....quite an experience.....well at least it didnt decide to play around with ya...haha

    but ghosts are awesome sometimes when you get to talk to them its quite cool really. The good ones anyway...=3

    (previous experience)

    ReplyDelete
  2. S-Scary...And the lamps were off...
    *off to the toilet*

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew...i would scream my lungs off if it were to happen to me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and when I went to the toilet, I saw cockroaches!!! So me and my friends hit them with sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. -__- I couldn't hit them, so I used the toilet shower as gun then WUUUUUUSH! One of them was threw outside the toilet window. Then my friends used bucket to hit the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a shower gun in the toilet room!? Never seen that before. ... Meh, sounds fun, haha~!

    ReplyDelete