The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finally, My Blog has a Background !!!

Woohoo!! Finally! My blog has a background! This is because Thunder-kun helped me to fix it!
Billons of thanks! Maybe now I'm still crying about that dammit problem!

Two days ago, Thunder-kun told me that if I add him as my 'Team Member'. I don't know how to add it, so I gave him my login ID and password. This is the secret between us. Then I told him to write the HTML code I contained in my email to him. And now all set! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH !!! ^ ^

15 comments:

  1. *hugs* There there. No need to cry anymore. You're blog is beautiful, just like you~

    Hehe~ I'm so glad you like it! You are so very welcome Aono-chan! Anything for you, my love~<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, if I'm Aono-chan's hero, then I'm really happy~! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.o that pic looks really nice...good job on this one thunder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks~ But I can't take credit for the pic. All I did was trim it here & there and resize it a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really? Sorry for that problem. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. No no! 'Tis no problem at all if it's for you. *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you're really my hero, Thunder-kun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. R,really!? *hugs tight* I'm soooo happy~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. For such problem, I can help you as well. This problems is nothing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, it wasn't hard at all. Just took about 10 mins to do the resizing a bunch of times.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you can do that so fast?! It can takes months for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *hugs*

    That's okay. I have a couple of programs that I can use to edit images. Resizing is a tool in one of them, so it's really just a matter of entering in a new size.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! So now you're my team member!*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep~ *hugs back*

    I invited you to be mine too, but I dunno if the email from blogger to confirm it went through or not.

    ReplyDelete