The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mell-san's Birthday & Games



March 26 2009, the sun shines brightly, and everybody is not at home, but she and her brother are there. That's Mell Enchantress. She told me that her parents forget her birthday. Ugh, that's dumb. The birthday's present for her is to stay at home with her brother.

Today is Mell-san's birthday! Yay! ^ ^She was soooo happy when I said "Happy Birthday" to her 'coz I was the first person who said that to her. Her parents even forget her and leave her alone at home with her naughty brother! When I read her post, I began to think. She'll be marry someone at 2011! Ugh, marry is too far for me. I even don't have a boyfriend! *sob* I need someone beside me. When I checked the love site , it said I'm not good at love. She said she'll reach the end of Ar Tonelico 2, Cloche's part, right?*sigh* I hope I can play that game, too.But my mother sold my Playstation 2! Ugh! I only have a PSP, but that's Akira. I wrecked his PSP Memory System, but he didn't angry with me. He said, "I'll buy you a new one, Memory Stick 8GB. Do you want it?" Of course I want ! The store that sells PSP games wrecked my Memory Stick! If I can, I'll burn that place to ash!

25 comments:

  1. I still can't believe Mell's parents forgot her birthday and that's not much of a present!

    *stands beside Aono-chan*

    Bah! Don't believe some random love site. I think your perfect for love.

    The store wreaked your memory stick!? What about the warranty? Can't you hold them liable for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The worker said, "Sorry, Miss. But that's outside of our responsibility" Shit! *kicked*

    ReplyDelete
  3. About love....I still thinking about it. I'm not good at love. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. o_O That's ridiculous. They bust it, then cop an excuse like that. Yeah! Kick 'em, haha!

    Don't be so hard on yourself. From what I've seen, you're not bad at it at all, quite the opposite actually. Nobody is bad at love, especially not you. Chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I love you, THUNDER-KUN!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs tightly* You make me soo happy! I love you too~! Always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyway, there's only two of us. It means....*blush*

    ReplyDelete
  8. No. Don't get the wrong idea.*blush*

    ReplyDelete
  9. N, no! I wasn't thinking anything bad! I was just fishing for a hint about what you were thinking when you wrote that previous line...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you~ ^_^

    I love Aono-chan sooo much!! <3 I just never had the courage to say anything until a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of you. Where's LOK-kun ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. *hugs* He's probably at work. It's early afternoon where he is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I'm around but I think I should give you two lovebirds some time alone =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! L,lovebirds ?! A, are you kidding?!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovebirds are lovebirds.
    Hee hee...I-I'm just kidding!! WAIT, WHY ARE YOU CASTING SONG MAGIC ON ME!? WAHHH!!!*runs to the restroom*

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think i should have never viewed the comments...its intruding somebody else's privacy...

    ReplyDelete