The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, March 6, 2009

Strange Things in THIS WORLD Part.2

Mell-san still can't get out of her apartment!!! Geez,that's really freaked me out! I started to get worried about Mell-san and her sister. I hope they're ok inside that closed space,just like elevator. That's not good . I'm afraid if she can't fixed that door , she and her sister will be stucked in there forever!! GYAAAAAA!!!!

Altough,I still don't know the reason . Why?Last time when I came to her apartment the door was still ok , and then at night she told me that she couldn't open the door . I was really shocked . I didn't see anything wrong with that door . Who did it ? Was that the ghost ? Or someone else ? The question is still remain unanswered until now.........

3 comments:

  1. What!? She's still in there!? Isn't there somebody she can call to help get the door open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know,maybe her boyfriend can help her.

    ReplyDelete