The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, March 16, 2009

Akira's Pomeranian ! Yay! ^ ^


Awwww........dogs are so cute !! I love my eldest brother's pomeranian ! She's so cute ! Akira-oniisama called her "Pie" 'coz she is so sweet like a pie . I want to pet one too , but my parents hate pets . That's weird. All my brother and my sister love pets !!! That's why I went to live with Akira 5 months ago 'coz I can play with Pie. *sigh* I hope I can buy one for my childhood friend , G (still remember him?). He said he loves dogs and cats . Mell-san loves cats . If Akira asked me for a pet , I want a Russian Blue !!! Now I just can look for it through the glass at the pet shop . Now I'm at Bern with Akira . Brrrr.......it's cold here . C'mon !! Just one more step to Wina ! Yeah!!

5 comments:

  1. Haha, that dog looks like a fuzz ball with eyes! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH! TOO CUTE!!
    I want to have it too...Oh teh' cute little Pomeranian...But my parents hates Dog...Oh why oh why...*whacked*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sob* maybe we're in the same page, Salary-chan. I don't know why, but my parents hate pets. All of them !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's the messiness of having a pet? Though dogs really aren't that much so... But they are pretty expensive if they have to go to the vet....

    ReplyDelete