The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Welcome, the New Follower ! ^ ^


Ugh, finally, I can buy a Russian Blue. Oh, I love my eldest brother! He's soooo kind to me !But my parents still hate pets. Oh, anyway, welcome, Ash !! I didn't think you'll follow this blog . I'm soooooooo happy !! I like your blog ,too. Hehe.....I hope you'll enjoy this blog with my friends !^ ^
*sigh* I still have a bunch of work to do, even now I'm at Bern with Akira ! (he's my eldest brother) My editor is so a nuisance !! Bah, I wish I could hit her face sometimes. Ups, I have such a dirty mouth today. Well, I hope all of you will get friends with Ash ! ^ ^

10 comments:

  1. Yay~!!

    lolz Bosses gets like that sometimes. Just gotta roll with the flow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having Russian Blue~!
    Your eldest brother is so kind...not like my eldest sister...*kicked*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u Aono~~!!

    nah, my blog is just bunch of nothing...hehe...

    btw, i like ur blog. Simple but wonderful^^

    Can i ask u something? where do you from?

    P.S

    SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me!^^
    Nice blog!

    Congratulation for having a Russian blue cat~
    *I wish I could have them* :)

    So, you like cat. Me too!
    When I grade 4, I used to pet a Persian cat.
    I love them! But, they already died :( They died because of diarrhea. And when I asked my mom to buy a new cat. She didn't allow me.
    I hope your cat doesn't end like my cat.

    ^^Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came from the country same with you, Ash. Do you know it ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Aono :

    yup... east borneo??? ...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I gave you wrong information. I came from the country that the flag colour is.............. red and white. You must know this, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh~ Ooh~ I know! I know!

    Actually that's not fair, cuz I knew a while ago, haha~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hm? If you really know, just keep it secret. Okay? ^_^ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup yup. Will do. ^_~ *gently hugs back*

    ReplyDelete