The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~My Special Friend, My Love~


You are my special friend...

you ignore my faults,

share my dreams,

take good care of my secrets,

ease my worries,

and raise my spirits...


You will always have

a place in my heart

that no one else can fill


Because of you

my life means so much more

You've brought more joy and blessing

than I've ever felt before


I'll spend a lifetime telling you

with help from God above

just how much you mean to me

and how precious is our love


I love you Thunder-kun

7 comments:

  1. OMG~! OMG~! OMG~!

    *hugs tight*

    Happy happy joy joy~ Happy happy joy joy~

    Haha, can ya tell how happy I am right now~?

    *reads last stanza wide eyed*

    I will do the same. I love you so much Aono *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *looks at pic & imagines us like that*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Do you want me to post more romantic pics than this one? I have plenty of them. (More than 100!)Example: Minato and Yukari are........kissing? *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure~~

    And post that one too, hehe~ *kisses Aono*

    More than a hundred!? One for every situation, haha~

    ReplyDelete