The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Caterpillar

Ugh,it's very strange.The damn caterpillar is show up again!
I don't know why,but maybe I should burn it with nuclear!

OK,just forget it and I better start our main topic.

I have a problem.I can't edit my bagkground picture.
Thanks for Thunder-kun and LOK-kun for helping me solved this problem.But that's useless.
I still can't find what I most wanted in Photobucket and Imageshack.I've download it from Google,though.
If someone have an idea, tell me.

And welcome to our new member,Lazy-chan from Vietnam!!!*applause*

5 comments:

  1. Hm, what if you used the same directions we gave earlier and put the link that google gave you for the image into the code? That would save having to upload anything since it's already on the net.

    I can't help but think that we didn't explain how to do it good enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's failed.I can't find what do you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using this code...

    body {
    background: $bgcolor url(http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5442/auricawallpaperbymesk1.jpg) no-repeat;
    margin:0;
    color:$textcolor;
    font: x-small "Trebuchet MS", Trebuchet, Verdana, Sans-serif;
    font-size/* */:/**/small;
    font-size: /**/small;
    text-align: center;
    background-attachment: fixed }

    All you have to do is replace the url that's in the code above with the url of the image you downloaded from google (keep everything else the same), then replace this portion of the html code in your template with the altered code from above. The part you need to replace is in the "body" section immediately under the all the stuff up top that isn't formatted like the rest of the code that follows.

    I wish there was an easier way of explaining this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did offer to help you by doing it myself but you never sent me the password to your account.

    Never mind about that though, I think I found another way without you giving me your password. In the Settings of the Blog under Permissions, maybe you could add me as an Admin (lokfanatic@hotmail.com), then once I'm done you revoke my Admin privileges?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been trying,and it's complete,but nothing changes.

    ReplyDelete