The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, February 6, 2009

I was Really Shocked!

Yesterday,there was an accident between me and my friend(let's call him G)
There was a break time before we have to go to the room to do something.

I was walking through the hall,and then G's friend(let's call him E)called me to room 102.That was their room.So I entered it and saw another boys was doing 'Pillow War'.I thought that was pretty crazy.And then E said, "Hey,G!Come here!".And then I was really shocked when I saw him with no shirts!!!(with trousers,of course)

"KYAAAAAA!!!!!"I ran away from his room to my room.Ugh,that was very crazy!Then,the time to do the activities,began.I'm not brave enough to see his face.I knew I must said sorry to him,but I can't.

Then,after the "Dedication Service",I must rest.Everybody took the hot milk before they slept.I passed G and he smiled to me.I was blushing when I saw his cute face.But,no doubt about it,I have to go to bed.

The next day(today),we have to go home.I want to say sorry for him,but I'm too shy.He's so kind and care to me,but I know that he already loves another girl.I can't do it until now!

Please,everyone!Please tell me,what should I do ?!

6 comments:

  1. Having never been in a situation like this, I'm just fishing in the dark here...

    Based on his reaction to you later on, I don't think he took any offense to what you did there. So if I were you, I really wouldn't worry too much about having offended him. ...But if you really want to apologize, a quick "Sorry about yesterday" should do the trick. He seems understanding enough to accept and let it slide w/o a long drawn out explanation.

    I'm sorry if this doesn't help much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou,Thunder-kun.I really appreciate your comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so kind.I don't know what will happen if you're not here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.

    I'm not leaving anytime soon, so I'll always be here to help.

    ReplyDelete