The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Strange Things in THIS WORLD


There are many strange things in this world.I've been feel them for many times.That's scary,y'know.

This is what happened to Mell-san,
She and her sister,Aurora,have been stucked in their apartment.That's pretty crazy.
But when I came to her apartment,the door was completely OK.I'm afraid for them.
They will die if they can't go out and eat anything!!!

Now this is one of the strange things that was happened to me.
If I still remember,it was 3 years ago.
When my mom called me, I still on my bed.When I came downstairs,my mom asked:"Hm?Why are you going upstairs again?"."Huh?I just go downstairs NOW,Mum!".Later,my mom said that she juat saw a black form and she couldn't saw her face.I'm sweating.I can't think more about it!

I'm still thinking about that atrange incident .Could that be the ghost?Or another things that we can't see?There are strange things in this world....

OK,back to our topic.I like ghost story,though.If you have it,tell me.

And what I most afraid of is not ghost,it is............................CATERPILLAR!!!!!!!!!!KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hm, I doubt they'll be stuck in there that long.

    Ghosts? Never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,if you want to see it,(in Kliwon Friday in Indonesia)pass the grave at midnight.I bet you'll see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ghosts. quite a few experiences with them actually. Well, some are good while some will scare you if you're weak willed. Tip is to never be too scared or too brave. never challenge the thing. Well they are spirits. I have seen quite a few but they never had disturb me before...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha,you're right,Izanagi-kun!(can I call you that?).Sometimes,they are friendly,but sometimes they are.......

    ReplyDelete