The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy birthday, Lamiere-kun!!! God bless you!!!
Now you're 28, huh? *sigh* My birthday is still 3 months . August 7, that is the day I was born. I hope you'll remember mine....^ ^ You're my friend since we were in elementary school. You used to be my classmate and you sat beside me. Oh, that thing still makes me shy...*blush*

I was really angry with Vermillion Sky at A Reyvateil's Melody forum. Guess what, he removed Lazy-sama and LOK-kun 's Moderator position!!!! Urrrrgh!!!!! I'd kill him if I can!!!!

You're my strength. You always help me whenever I need you. I hope we can always be best friends..

5 comments:

  1. Thanks. I never feel this happy before. *hugs* Oh, fights at the forum? I never check that one. I hope I can help.....

    Of course we'll always be bestfriends. But what about thunder? Have you talk to him again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... But he's six years older than you are... How could he have been in the same class?

    Don't blame Vermillion. Blame me. I do. I never should have been on the forum that day, or the day after for that matter. That misunderstood comment was a factor whether he admits it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, sorry. I can't think clearly right now...
    I have a headache. I wrote Lamiere's profile, so I thought I can fixed something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, he's the same age as me. I apologize for this..*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be one heck of a headache to forget your best friend's age... I thought Mell was your best friend?

    Anyway, it looks like everything that has happened has hit you harder than your letting on. Forgetting things that are unforgettable & throwing a rare tirade. So take it easy for a while, okay?

    ReplyDelete