The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Seven Deadly Sins


Today I just took a quiz on Facebook. I took the quiz 'Which of The Seven Deadly Sins Are You?' and the result is Vanity/Pride. That means :
In almost every list pride (or hubris or "vanity") is considered the original and most serious of the seven deadly sins, and indeed the ultimate source from which the others arise. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self.

If you want to take one, just go to Quizilla or if you have Facebook account just type ' Which of The Seven Deadly Sins Are You?'

Are you Sloth, Lust, Envy, Wrath, Vanity/Pride, Gluttony, or Avarice/Greed ?

I wonder if my face is like her's

6 comments:

  1. Flaws or no flaws, I still love you with all my heart~!

    *will try this out soon*

    "I wonder if my face is like hers?"

    Show me your face & I'll tell you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I can't. Hey, do you think what deadly sins do you like most ? I like Lust. Lust (or lechery) is usually thought of as excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature. Giving in to lusts can lead to sexual or sociological compulsions and/or transgressions including (but not limited to) sexual addiction, fornication, adultery, bestiality, rape, perversion, and incest. The penitent walks within flames to purge himself of lustful/sexual thoughts and feelings.

    Who do you like most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my face is most like Wrath, the most sadistic one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I got Avarice... Materialistic eh?

    Aww...... S'okay. I don't need to see you to know how beautiful you are. *hugs*

    Which do I like? Well, they're all pretty bad... But... I guess either Lust or Vanity would be the best one.

    Like the Wrath you say? o_O That is pretty close to my mental image of what you look like~! ^_^ *cuddles*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh~?

    Well, everybody has a little of each of those sins, hehe~

    ReplyDelete