The Seven Deadly Sins

The Seven Deadly Sins Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, May 8, 2009

Let me know when you're safely in Paris

I never expected my first post here to be a result of something like what happened earlier, but I want to make sure you see this, Eva.  I just want you to let me know when you are safely in Paris so I can stop worrying so much, put my heart at ease & know you're alright.

Please take your time to relax once your there and when you're settled in, don't forget to talk to me a lot more, okay?

I love you so much! ^_^ *hugs* I am so happy you were able to escape that horrid fate! I new you could do it!

*embraces & kisses you*

2 comments:

  1. Aono-chan!! <3

    I have been so worried about you my love!! *cries* I haven't slept at all! I don't know what I'd do if I lost you or even if you were hurt. The thought of either kills me inside.

    So, you're in Paris now? Oh, thank you God! *hugs you tight* Finally you're safe.

    Talk to me lots when you're settled in and feeling up to it, okay? I know you must be traumatized a thousand times worse than I am. And definitely get on AIM when you can. You are the girl for me, I love you more than I do myself. Yesterday taught me just how much I love you!! <3

    Be safe.

    ReplyDelete